Laura JiLLIAN “LJ” Gray
Biker, Instructor, Content Creator, Adventurer
When I graduated college in Boston my sister said, “oh you have disposable income, come long-distance riding with me.” Riding my bike in the city opened my eyes to a new way to move about the world. I live car-free which has not prevented me from going bike camping, adventuring with my dog, or living a full life. Now, I spend my days trying to give that same joy back to others, especially kids, so we can create a better, more bike-centered world.
Why Should You Listen to Me, a Random Internet Person?
- League Certified Instructor (LCI) who teaches kids in schools, and other instructors how to ride safely
- Bike Rodeos, Safe Routes to School, Lead Instructor in Cambridge Public Schools, Smart Cycling Instructor
- Ride Leader (from 2 to 1,000 people)
- Boston Bike Party (monthly), Boston Halloween Bike Ride, Training Rides
- Co-Organizer for Ride for Black Lives Boston
- Bike Talk Radio (WMBR 88.1) Co-Host
- Podcast Host and Creator of Randonnista